Monday, April 4, 2011

Dream Job

        My dream job is become a businessman. When I was a child, I always saw my father went on business trip. I really envied him that he can go to different cities and places. Though it has great risks, I love challenges and hope beat it. There are three points in my opinions. First, businessman has more chances to make more money. Chinese saying “The risks is greater and greater, the profit is bigger and bigger”. I don’t want to become the richest man in the world, but I hope I can make enough money to use in my life. Second, I like the environment of work. I think everybody have seen some movies for business. They can work in a high building. The office is spacious, clean and quiet. They can see the whole city through the transparent windows. And they always wear suit with tie which looks like a mature, steady and attractive man. Last, this work and my personality are mach. I like to challenges and don’t like repeat do same things. In addition, I really hate to be appointed by other people. Furthermore, I like to listen to others recommendation, but I hope that I can decide to own way by myself. I believe myself to choice a best way. In short, become a businessman, it is risk, but I want to try because it is my favorite and dream job.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I can just see you in a beautiful suit in a beautiful office, Lawrence!

    Hey, do you think Miami will win the NBA championship? I think Boston will win! The Lakers- never!!!

    ReplyDelete